Excessive gas, pain in back, neck and shoulders on eating spicy food. CABG done. Suggestions?

I am 40yrs of age undergone CABG in 9/2010, using Depaltt 75, Tonact Tg, Cardivas 3.125 and Carvidon 20 and Pankeroflat now from last week. Previously Depaltt 75, Seloken XL 25 , Tonact 20 or Tg. I was having Gastiric problem, since 4-5 yrs so, from past 2.5yrs using Pan D once in two days or daily for some times if find more acidity. Syntomes : Gas filling in stomch, some time body pain at back, neck and shoulders, if i eat spicy and non-veg its more. pls. advise
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012