Excessive gas, have bowel movements within 2 hrs after eating anything. Taking metrogyl, antacid. Sonography required ?

i have a problem with my bowel moments and excessive gas . whatever i eat i have to go to the loo within 2-3 hrs and the constant bloating and gas in stomach has made my life miserable . i am currently taking medications but still it has not much effect . the blood and stool test dint result into anything but the urge to go to the loo and constant gas is causing problems ( im taking currently zipant dsr , lafaxid ,divol, metrogyl compount and antacid tonic - mcclain gel) [ i am avoiding milk and wheat products just to ensure i dont have allergy by those still bloating and gas problems are persisting doctor has advised me for sonography now)
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  98 Awaiting Answer