Excess hair on body, Had cyst on ovaries previously, low self esteem. Suggestions?

Hi i am a 31 yr old woman who thinks she has too much hair growth. Its like peach fuzzy but all over my body. ive noticed it considerably worse, on my breasts , upper arms , lower back, stomach and ive had extra hair growth on my buttocks . its terribly embarrassing and im scared of it getting worse. Ive went to my family dr. and got him to do blood work (which i havent gotten back yet) . i was diagnosed with a syst on my ovaries when i was a toddler which was removed .// wondering if its possibly that a blood test won t detect any answers and if i should push for more tests ..i just dont want this to get worse i already have low self esteem
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012