Ex-partner could not bear children with me, has got new partner pregnant. Does this mean I have a problem?

hi i was with my partner for 10 years and he had a sperm count and it said he had 100,000 sperm 40% were dead 35%were low motility 25% were good forward motion we could never have a child but i already have a child from a previous man but he left me and is with someone else and he got her pregnant within a month of being with her does this mean i have the problem and cant have children any more
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013