Even after having surgery for breast fibroadenosis it feels as if the lump has not gone so should I wait for some more time ?

hello im female 24 years old i had breast fibroadenosis and my doctor advice me to excise it so i got my surgery last 2 months ago and i did follow-up after 3 weeks since then and i ak him why der is a hard on it he says its normal and then now after 2 months still their is. and i think the lump is not gone is it normal for a post-op within 2 months, do i need to wait a few months to get rid of it? thank you
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011