Essential tremor in left hand, arms and head shake when resting, pain in joints, stabbing pain in chest. Reasons ?

Hi. I have been told i have an essential tremor in my left hand . Now my arm has began to shake too and sometimes my head when resting. I also have pain in joints and down the limb at the same time that goes after a few mins. most days i have a funny fuzzy feeling in my head that can make me feel dizzy and a tight feeling in my chest . sometime the pain in my chest can be very painfull stabbing feeling. When my tremor is bad i feel very juddery all over and try to suppress the movement as if i dont my whole left side will move.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013