Erratic behavior, irrelevant talking. Advised to do blood tests. Taking zefretol. What is the reason for feeling drowsy?

My father is 68 years old. We have noticed that he shows some erratic behaviour, irrelevant talking for few moments again he comes to the original behavoiur during a day. We have consulted with neurologist and he advised to perform few blood test. Accordingly it was done and found high blood sugar. But now sugar is under controlled and he is taking four tablets regularly i.e Zefretol 400mg, Lobazam 10 mg, Chetafin, Benfomet. Now problem is that he is very much week, sleepy, drowsiness. Is it due to taking of Zefretol 400mg and Lobazam 10 mg or some other reason. I will be very very grateful if you answered me
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013