Erectile dysfunction not improved after circumcision. Not able to ejaculate. Remedy?

Hi, I am askingon behalf of my partner, he had a circumcision last November as we hoped it would help with his erectile dysfunction. He could get an erection but it wouldn't last very long and he couldn't ejaculate through penetration, only by masterbating.
Since the operation we have noticed there has been improvements, he can sustain an erection for much longer, but still can't ejaculate. Also the main concern is there seems to be some scar tissue where the foreskin was cut, and after we have had sex,mthe next day his frenulum is quite sore.
We hoped to be trying for a baby, I don't want to put that kind of pressure on him as I don't think it would help the situation.
Is there anything you can suggest tomhelpmwith the soreness he has after sex and also how we can reach a place where he can ejaculate through sex?
I hope to hear from you soon
Kind regards
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013