Episode of severe hip pain with chills, tremors causing clenched fists, difficulty in standing, fatigue, history of arthritic pneumonia. Conclusion?

Last night while at work transcribing at the hospital, my hip began hurting severely (same hip that I use to operate the foot pedal while transcribing...been doing this job for 20 years part time) to the point I had to stop working. Then it was difficult to stand/walk. During this, I had the chills and could not stop shaking and my fists kept clenching. This lasted for about 30 min. It is next day and I still have dull pain in hip, but chills are gone. However, I am extremely fatigued. I have a past history of arthritic pneumonia .
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012