Epileptic, sleepiness, bubbling, hearing and vision problems. Taking Valprin Chrono, Lamitor od. Cause of epilepsy and duration of medication?

Hello Sir, My self is Mr. Anubhav Maheshwari. I am indian and live in jaipur. I am suffering from epilepsy last 15 years. Their is attacks once in a 2 or 3 years. Last attack came on Jan-26th,2011, For this my doctor suggest me to take Valprin Chrono 500mg twice a day with that Lamitor od 100 in a evening at the time of sleeping. According to my doctor my EEG reports not having that much serious problem. So I having following questions. 1.) When my medicine will going to stop.? 2.) After these medicine i had a dislocation of my right shoulder 4 times in a year so is it happened due to this dose? 3.) I always feel sleepy 24 hrs. Is it because of this medicine? 4.) Hearing , Vision , bubbles in a mouth and memory loss problems started. Is all because of this? 5.) What is the reason that i am suffering from epilepsy. Secondly as i mentioned that i having problem of dislocation of right hand shoulder. So i need suggestion can it cure without surgery. Please help me as because i cant tolerate this any more. I also want a fit body. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012