Epileptic. Have chronic fatigue syndrome. Does that suggest unhealthiness? What is wrong with thyroid?

36 yrs old,Epileptic since age 14,symptoms since 14 yrs slowly seemed to just get worse or something new would add itself on. I understand that;of course my brain is not working correctly and the symptoms I feel from the condition are expected but what is making me feel SOOO weak?Is it chronic fatigue syndrome ,my hormones,an organ in my body not healthy? Alot of the time it is mostly no energy at all to be capable of LITTERALLY just being able to walk around the house and other times it will actually be tired as in have to sleep and on days that are really bad I feel extremely weak.One time a couple of years ago I told the doctor at Allure Medical Clinic in Michigan that I thought it would be best to try coming in once right before I knew a seizure was coming so they could take blood then and see if they found anything cuz every other time they took blood they always said I seemed fine and they did not find anything.The nurse or doctor agreed.And then the oppurtunity came and I called the clinic and told them urgently It s happening,I have to come in NOW . Blood tests showed that I had extremely low testosterone and progesterone .I have tried all the meds for seizures and none help at all. Ativan is the only one that helps my Epilepsy at all. The energy though?Why am I always like this?And it only gets worse with time.I personally think it is something to do with my hormones!Also something I think is important but other doctors seem to blow off(really,I m surprised I haven t gotten the rolling of the eyes insult)but back to story is when I was pregnant with my son I had absolutely NO grand-mal seizures through the whole nine months.I felt normal and that everything was moving along like a normal teenager should feel-(I was 16 when pregnant). After conceiving it was about a week or two later that I had a grand-mal.Things started to get back on the old plan! Also I have noticed that when I rarely but actually feel happy that I function better;sometimes alot better!When I was pregnant w/my son and when I was in a commited relationship w/one of the VP s of design at Chrysler. I felt good and would very rarely have to take the usual nap during the day that were not normal naps-they could last for anywhere from 2-5 hours.Now to get to the point, could the brain be capable of causing the every day not function like a normal person and controlling this no energy issue or if it is my hormones then could someone please suggest a particular test to try in order to get a better and more accurate reading on my hormones. Also for a long time b-cuz I had sooo much trouble with no energy I thought it could be my thyroid .I had practically all the symptoms...especially ALWAYS being cold. Is there a more accurate test I should be asking for?If so please inform me what the name of it is! Thankyou for reading my annoying story and I apologize for the bad spelling!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012