Epilepsy, CSR in one eye, taking Zeptol CR. Can I stop Zeptol?

Hello Doctor, Iam suffering from Epilepsy for last 17 years. I had last attack 5.5 years ago and i am in a process of tapering the doss. Currently i am taking Zeptol CR 200 once a day(at night). Recently i had a some problem in my right eye and doctor told me it is CSR(Central Serus Rentinopathy). Possible reason could be continuous intake of steroids. My question is Zeptol CR 200 contains Steroid if yes can i talk to my doctor and stop this immediately. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012