Eosonophil count 12%. Having blockage of nose, pain in neck, cough. Reason?

Dear Doctor, My name is Sugat Sapkota. my age is 24 years. just i have test the eosinophilia result is 12%. since 1 year i have suffer from this problem. my nose is block and i hear the sound like the bird speaking while sleeping at the bed. i have a pain in the neck in the morning, white yellow in colour and every sometime interval cough .
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query and after analyzing and co-relating your symptoms with possible pathophysiological process it appears as you are suffering from chronic allergy (raised eosinophil count), possibly it had involved your nose and chest.

To confirm and for the treatment point of view you should do-

1- C.T.Scan paranasal sinuses.

2- X-Ray chest.

3- Skin test for allergy.

By the inferences of above investigations and a thorough clinical examination will disclose the facts for making suitable diagnosis and that may be manage accordingly.