Enlarged prostrate, blood on the penile tip after urination, had pure blood post few hours. What could be causing this?

This morning after urinating there was blood coming from the tip of my penis . I wasn t looking so don t know if there was more blood when I was actually urinating. 3-4 hours later I went and didn t see any blood. A few hours after that I went and it came out blood, changed to urine , changed back to almost pure blood. What is causing me to basically pee blood? I do have an enlarged prostate but have never had this amount of visual blood in my urine before. What s up?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012