Enlarged lymph node on neck, not painful, lump behind ear. What could this be from?

Hi I m a 22 yo f and I went to the doctor in July because of an enlarged lymph node on the side of my neck . I had no signs or symptoms of being ill and the lymph node was not painful to the touch. My pcp put me on keflex tid x 10d and scheduled a f/u the swelling went down and everything was fine. Then today I found a lump behind my ear on the same side I had the swollen lymph node a few months ago. The lump is non tender and I feel fine. What could this be from?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012