Enlarged carotid body tumor, vision problems. What to ask doctor?

My carotid body tumor has enlarged enough to cause vision problems. I saw my opthalmolgist today, and he told me my visual problems are not in my eye but he s concerned that blood flow through my artery is diminished. I have neuro and otolaryngology appts over next few days. I really would like to know what to ask the Oto doctor about experience etc since this is such a rare condition with potential complications at resection. Thank you. Bonnie Doody
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013