Engaged in sexual activity, no penetration, delayed periods, cramps, headache, lower back pain, fever. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi there. I have a sex-related question. About a month ago, I engaged in nude-genital rubbing with my boyfriend, and we did not use a condom. There was no vaginal penetration - and I am still a virgin in that sense, but he did ejaculate outside my vagina, and there may have been some pre- ejaculation liquid near the outside of my vagina during this process. Two days later, I got my period as usual. Now, however, a month later, my period is 4 days late, and I am experiencing pre- menstrual symptoms more intensely than I usually do. I have cramps, headaches, lower- back pain , and have had a fever of about 100 and 101 degrees Fahrenheit for the past two days. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012