Endoscopy showing gastritis and patulous esophagus. Taking prilosec. Feeling shortness of breath. Severe diarrhea with dizziness

Hi, I have been diagnosed with gastritis and patulous esophagus following an endoscopy . I ve been taking prilosec 40mg once a day and i ve recently been feeling shortness of breath that has gotten progressively worse. I ve gone to the hospital for it many times and they keep telling me it s just muscle tension and to do yoga and see a psychiatrist . They ve given me valium, xanax, prevacid but the symptoms don t go away. I ve had a pulmonary function test an EKG an echo test and various blood tests which all came out normal. A few days ago I had a high fever and woke up with urgent projectile diarrhea. I went maybe 30 times in one day. 2 days later i m still having it along with bouts of feeling hot and dizzy and weak along with shortness of breath. All of which I keep being told is nothing. Is there anything I could ve missed?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013