Endometriosis, discharge, mucus, abdominal pain. Ultrasound of bladder shows no cysts. Treatment?

I have a feeling that i might have endometriosis , but i am also having slight discharge, no smell, almost mucus or pus like just wondering if i could get some insight, i was in the er with unbearable abd. pain yesterday, has a ca scan, intervaginal and full bladder sonograms and no cysts or anything has turned up they did a pelvic exam and took samples to run cultures but i am going crazy waiting for results
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012