Abdominal pain. Done ultrasound. Could this be endometriosis?

hello i went to the doctor recently because of pain in my bottom right side of abdominal which the doctor thinks it may be endometriosis because ive been in so much pain. She saw a liquid filled sac really small that shes watching to see if its a cyst or not, or to see what happens. She did a ultrasound to take a better look and whatever was on the right side is gone but something on the left which shes watching. I still have really bad pain on the right only when i come on my menstraul and it lingers for a couple days after. Do you think this could be endometriosis. I also have noticed throught this that my cheeks on the inside of my mouth look swollen and i have looks like white patches on the gums and cheeks. The grey came first which looks like a line in the cheek. Also in the left corner of my mouth seems like there is irritation there sometimes. I do have some work that needs to be done on my teeth which the dentist said one tooth cannot be saved and the other tooth could but its also decaying also. So do you think that could be because of the bad teeth in my mouth?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013