Endometriosis. Tingling sensation while urinating. Taken pain killers. What could be the reason, treatment?

hi, I woke up 5am this morning and I have a tingling sensation only where I urinate from its now 7:45am and is just starting to calm down but i think its because i tool 3 Pain killers. I know what a urine infection feels like as I hav had my fair share of them over the past few years I also had this feeling a few months ago i thought it was a urine infection but it wasnt me and my husband have been trying for a baby for 1yr I do have endometriosis . 2 questions 1: what can cause that sensation if its not a urine infection? & 2; what treatment can i do before I get a doc s appointment?
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012