Endometrial cyst, proliferative, taken lupride injection, possibility for pregnancy

hi my name is chandrika, & i got married on Nov 27th 2011, i had a endometrium cyst in my left ovary , & got a laproscopic done on 2th march, 2012, my gynac gave me lupride injection on 5th march, & my report shows i have a proliferative type endometrium, there is no malignany what is it exactly means & can i concieve a child???????, plz reply me plzzzzzzz
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
Hello mam, your endometrium report is proliferative because of lupride injection which inhibits ovulation so no progesterone is secreted so no secretory phase endometrium. If you have stopped taking the injection then go for follicular study ultrasound to see for follicles and any recurrence of disease as endometriosis is known to recurr eventually. Then meet your gynecologist who will examine you and might like to prescribe you drugs helpful in conception. Take care and all the best.