Emergency contraception, on Lutera tabs, two a day. Will it affect my moods?

I went to my OBGYN for emergency contraception . She gave me Lutera tablets 28 s ( Levonorgestrel 0.1 mg and Ethinyl Estradiol 0.02 mg). My concern is that she told me to take two, but when I research online about the drug everything says take 5 and 5 more 12 hours later. I don t normally take birth control and she knows this because I seem to be sensitive to even low dose pills and react adversely. I don t get sick, but I have severe personality and mood changes. Even taking the two pills has made me feel like a very different person, but I can deal with it because it s temporary. Do you think this is why she told me to only take two? Will it be effective? I don t want to take 5 and OD myself because I am afraid of the reaction I will have, but if it is safe physically I would rather do that than get pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012