Embryo transfer done. Noticed spotting while wiping. Is this normal?

Helo Dr, I did 3 embryo transfer , which of them 2 were good quality and 1 was not, but my doctor told us to transfer so that they can get support. On 10 and 11 day i found the light brown spot when i wiped, my urine is clear and i wear sanitary pads as well but its clear always. The spots are found only when i wipe with tissue . Please tell us if its normal ? .. I have been told to get tested on 25 Jan. Please suggest i m really worried jAGRUTI
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013