Elevation in TSH, have severe leg pain. Will it cause complications in conceiving?

sir am hvn hypothyrodsm 4 past 4yrs.bfore 1yr doct chnge ma dosage to 75mg.3mnths b4 ma level ws 0.7.nw it cme to so deprsd.smetmes i frgt2 tk medcme nd tk just one mnte b4 othr sde effcts.but sevrepain in ma leg aftr sttn 4 long tme,cnt extnd ma leg 24yrs.female.whtr dr s any prblm2 bcme waitn4 ur solutn.thank u
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Hi, Thanks for using the HCM.
don't worry, start taking medications regularly, meet your doctor to fix dosage, once your thyroid is under control, you can conceive, consult a obstetrician to plan for pregnancy...
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks get well soon....