Elevated white blood count after delivery. Feeling fatigue, tendonitis, soreness, low hemoglobin. Cure for above symptoms?

Hi. I gave birth 3 months ago and had an elevated white blood count after. I did have meconium in me when she was born. Now that it has been 3 months I am having a lot of fatigue and all over tendonitis feeling soreness. My achilles and knees. She also had shoulder dystocia and they performed the Mcroberts maneuver. I am also having groin pain as well. I was put on iron pills because my HGB was low after. This is my 3rd child and never had issues like this after my first 2.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer