Elevated serum bilrubin after fever subsided, advised ursokem, pantoprazple, probiotic capsules. Right treatment?

I was suffering from high fever for 6 days. My doctor gave me paracetamol , azithromycin tablets, Levofloxacin tablets, pantoprazole tablets, and prebiotic and probiotic capsules. For high blood pressure he advised TETAN 20. After the fever subsided he was going for routine blood test and serum bilirubin test. routine blood is normal, but my serum bilirubin is 4.59. Then he suggested me to take URSOKEM PLUS 3 tabs daily, with pantoprazole tablets, and prebiotic and probiotic capsules once daily. Most humbly I am asking you, whether I am in the right treatment or not ?? Is it necessary to take URSOKEM PLUS ?? Plz , advice me, I am 28 years male, weight about 85 kg, height 169 cm.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012