Elevated bilrubin post liver resection to remove tumor. Had taken antibiotics and benedryl for arm infection. Has this increased the level?

I just had a liver resection to remove a tumor that measured 2.4 . It was hcc and it was right in middle of liver. I was recovering nicely and all lab work is normal but my bilirubin has gone up to 18.for the last two weeks it was fluctuating between 8 and 11. Last week I was put on antibiotics for an arm infection and benadrl to sleep. Could this be having an effect on numbers
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012