Elevated bilrubin, on leaking moss feeding tube, on several medicines. Will cleansing the system with saline help?

I really need a Hepatologist... My mother has been in the hospital for 5 plus weeks due to a leaking Moss Feeding Tube that was not removed until day 9...! Every complication that could transpire did... She is still hanging on to life... Yet, Her liver is about to fail (high Bilirubin 29). She is on a number of medications (8 plus) that she never needed prior to this horrible situation. I had an idea of temporarily taking her off certain medications, if not all, and cleanse her system with the saline IV..? Any other ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012