Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Electric shock wave in chest, acid reflux, difficulty swallowing. Done endoscopy. What is wrong?

my question is my husband has pain that feels like electrical shockabove his left side of chest.the starts there and runs down to his foot.this has been going on since 2009. He also has bad acid reflux and the past year diffuctly swallowing.Feels like he has to really push and keep swallowing.He has had a endoscopy.Results were fine.He has been clumbsy and very forgetful as well.I have looked into this on the web and he has quite of few symptoms of MS what do you think? Thank you for any advice
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
MS can present in many different and confusing ways. Some people have weakness, blurred vision, paralysis or the electric shock sensation you are describing. I would suggest he be seen by a neurologist to see if they can find anything.
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor