Electric shock wave in chest, acid reflux, difficulty swallowing. Done endoscopy. What is wrong?

my question is my husband has pain that feels like electrical shockabove his left side of chest.the starts there and runs down to his foot.this has been going on since 2009. He also has bad acid reflux and the past year diffuctly swallowing.Feels like he has to really push and keep swallowing.He has had a endoscopy.Results were fine.He has been clumbsy and very forgetful as well.I have looked into this on the web and he has quite of few symptoms of MS what do you think? Thank you for any advice
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013