Elbow pain during cheer practice. Swollen, bruised, numbness in arm. Advised MRI. Suggestions?

I have this problem for a while now. My right elbow is very weak and that s weird because its my dominant hand . But I was at cheer practice and I tumble like gymnast do. I did my usual warm up of standing back handspring and I knew something is wrong with my elbow. When we were doing the routine we were doing the routine full out meaning everything goes, tumbling, stunting, jumping, cheering, dancing etc. And we re doing the routine and we were at the jump sequence and I did my 3 toe to a backhand spring. When I did my backhand spring I wasn t going to do it at first but I didn t want to get in trouble so I threw it without even trying. My right elbow popped three times and I feel to the floor when I landed and cryed. My elbow has been swollen, bruised, have a num feeling up my whole arm and only my right arm itches all the time sine January 17th. Now recently I was giving my binder to my mom late at night and it popped AGAIN and it has gotten even worse. Before I could straighten it out with just a little pain now I can t straighten it out with my arm going num or this little sharp pain in the center on my front elbow. I ve been to two doctors already and they said to get and MRI and I did. Now I have to wait for my doctors to get of his vacation until march to see my MRi an I can t wait that long. So please help me
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013