Ejaculation, no semen suspension, gelatinous white sperm, dry sperm, high stress levels. Treatment?

Hello, 28 y/o Cucasian male. Married, Very Healthy, Loyal/Monogamous. Intercourse frequency with wife (of course) is average to 10 to 18 times monthly. Sometimes more. I ve recently experienced an ejaculation with absolutely no semen suspension. Instead, just very gelatinous, white sperm (similar to the texture of scrambled eggs .) No saline odor, and the sperm did not lose stiffness/viscosity, even after 10 minutes or so..... as if it was too dry. I never ejaculate much more than about 2 or 2 1/2 cc any way, but today, about 1 cc pure white gelatin. My diet is good, my stress level is a little higher lately, and my wife and I have no known STD or GI or Gyn problems. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012