Is drinking alcohol bad for treatment of stress?

hello Sir Am taking treatment for my Strees Fits Problem. I used to Take Drinks occationly will it afftects the treatment.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm.
Taking drinks occasionally will not affect or interfere with treatment at all.Thanks
hi welcome to health care magic.see if you take occationally but in limited quantity then its not affect your health and interfere with your medication after doc permission.
  Anonymous's Response

Alcohol yes it is not that bad but do take it with consent from your doc as the medications you are having can have certain joint effects along with the alcohol you take. So just make sure that you do not reach out of the prescribed limitations fixed by the doc.