Ejaculation less. Testicle hanging low. Been on diet and exercise. Is that the reason?

I am 38, 225 lbs (recently loss 25 lbs due to diet and exercise) 5 10 . I have been very sexually active, however have not ejaculated in a week, which is unusual. I have been on a vigorous diet and exercise program with a goal weight of 185. In the last week or so, I have noticed my testicles have been hanging way lower than normal and are in the way? Is that from not ejaculating? I have gone a week before and this has not happened. I have no health issues at this time.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012