Ejaculation before full erection, sticky drops come out during exercise. Will this cause problems in married life?

I am 32 years old and still unmarried. My problem is that when I see any adult movie or scene or discuss about sex for a long time, some sticky drops comes out of my penis & I feel very embarrassed of it. Sometime during toilet it comes out with urine also.I used to musturbate once/twice in a week but I ejaculate very quickly and even sometimes I ejaculate before full erection . For last few days I have observes that some sticky drops comes out during exercise and sometime such leakage continuing during the day time & a stimulating sensation remains in penis for 4-5 hrs . I have a doubt that I may have to face problem in my married life due to premature ejaculation or other sexual disease. Apart from this, the other delimma to me is that my penis size is very small in normal condition & about 3.5 long while erection. Please advise that how can I overcome with my problem. Thanks, Amar
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012