Eight year old with frequent stomach infections. feeling tired, flatulence and vomiting. How to prevent this completely?

My eight year old daughter, roughly three times a winter seems to get a stomach bug. She has a temp that will be there in the morning then gone all day and come back the next day and so forth, she has very stinky/bad gas, is tired, doesn t feel like eating and periodic vomiting . I was wondering if there is a name for this illness and some way to help this sickness to leave quicker or to prevent it altogether? Thank you for your time:)
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

First we will have to find out the cause of this recurrent episodes of fever.

Does she have any other problem?
Does she have any burning urination or sore throat or frequency of urination etc?

Does she have any chills or rigors associated with these episodes of fever?

Is her periodic vomiting associated with any headache?

Please reply in detail so that we can help you better.