Egg ruptured through follicular study. Do I have a chance at pregnancy?

Hi, mayD Io acnstweor ryour health queries right now ? Please type your query here... Hi Doctor today is 13th day of my periods, today i consulted my doctor and she checked through folicular scan and told that my egg is raptured... Does it mean that I have chance of pregnancy? even though my egg is rapture can we do intercourse? If yes till when we can able to do? my doctor advise me to take medicine from day 16 till day25... when I will be able to know whether I am pregnant or not?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
Having sexual intercourse around the days when your egg ruptures ( ovulation occurs ) will maximize your chances of pregnancy.
Continue to be sexually active for a week .
You would be able to know if you are pregnant only 2 weeks from egg rupture, that is , if you miss your expected date of the period.