Effected with dengue, SGPT got very high and have severe Belching. Recovery from Belching?

My husband was effected with dengu on Nov 1 2012.After that his SGPT got vrey high to 300 and he was having sever Belching .If he eats then also he has belching and at other time also he is having belching continuously. After that doctor has prescribed UDLIP 300 and his SGPt came down but the Belching/burping remains same.The doctor who was treating him though due to anxiety it was not recovering so we where asked to consult psychiatrist he has been given anti depression and anti anxiety and sleeping pills .We are consulting him for the last 20 day but he has not yet recovered. The belching is reduced some time but if there is any tension (as because he is not able to go to office) that is increasing tremendously.Please advise me whom to consult so that he could be recovered.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013