Effect on baby after using cytotec tabs? Earlier no fetus visible in scan.

Hi Dr. Grief,. I just came from the doctor. more or less 3weeks ago I took a pregnancy test that was positive, after a week I went to see a Dr. She took a scan and only saw a empty sac that measured 8weeks 4 days. She said that I ghad a miscarige, no fetus was visiable. She gave me 4 cytotec tabs to use through my vagina , after 9 Days nothing happend, no bleeding . I went back and she took another scan and there was my little one now on 7weeks 4 Days with a heart beat, the sac measured 8weeks 6 Days. My concern is that the cytotec tabs can effect my baby. Todays visit to the Dr was nt a happy one, he said that the tabs could have influence my baby s nervious system. Please give me more information. He said it s my desision if I want to go ahead with this risk. Please confirm
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012