Eczema on my breast, pus, scaly dry yellowish patches, fusiwal, corbet G ointment, redness and itching

i am 24 yrs old single girl , i am suffering from eczema on my breast (large area around nipples) for more than 8 yrs. pus comes out of it and sticks to my tee, scaly dry yellowish patches comes out, the breast becomes extremely itchy. the condition was very worse. so i ultimately underwent a treatment with my local doctor, she prescribed me ointments like fusiwal. the eczema was cured at that time but it came again after 1.5 yrs, and it was in a more worst form. i again underwent a treatment with the same doc, but my eczema never went away completely. it sort of happened occasionally, buti was not able to identify its cause. it again striked me badly 2 yrs ago and i underwent a third treatment with a different, doc, a skin specialist, he prescribed many antibiotics and corbet G ointment. though the eczema is under control now but it has again started to reappear at an increased frequency. i try to keep that area clean, dry, but one day there is extreme itching and redness and the otherday it becomes normal. I dont know how to deal with this stubborn eczema. i am sexually active and not married (no kids). also, after the first bad eczema attack, the dark area around my nipples had increased in area, is that normal or is it the indication of shin damage??also i can feel small lumps .
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012