Echo in my ears, dizziness and almost blacked out, sensitive for sounds. Cause?

For the past 2 days I have been feeling like my head is under water. I am sensitive to sounds..voices sound like they are coming through a bull horn. Sounds echoe in my ears. Then today I all of a sudden I got severly dizzy and almost blacked out, a friend caught me but then the dizzyness lasted for about 6 hours and thats when the ringing started. What coukd it be?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013

I would suggest to check your blood pressure to exclude high blood pressure problems.

As you are saying you are sensitive to high sounds, I would suggest to do an audiograme with ENT specialist to understand better your ear problems.

Another factor could be related to arthritis of the bones inside inner ear or spondilyarthrosis, for which anti-inflammatory drugs are needed.

Hope it helped!