Eating strawberries, swallowed a huge piece, got stuck in throat, pain on eating or drinking. Treatment?

Hello I was eating strawberries last night and when i was eating i swallowed a huge piece like the whole thing i tried to swallow it so i did not choke and it was so hard to swallow a little down my throat well it feels like when i eat i feel food/water having a little trouble going down my throat im scared the strawberry is still stuck in my throat it hurts a lot and when i swallow spit i still feel it in there is it still stuck? will it dissovle what do i do please help me!
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013