Eating more, bloating, fatigue, can feel a heartbeat on the left side of tummy. Took plan B. Am I pregnant ?

Hey i have never taken plan b or any other type of birth control in my life but unfortunately i had to take plan b because i was worried after the condom broke on Saturday July 21 at 430am. As a result, i took plan B on Sunday July 22 at 1am and had no affects. However, it is now Tuesday July 31 and i have been eating a lot more, bloating and fatigue , also i can feel a heartbeat on the left side of my tummy. Could this possibly mean i m pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012