Early pregnancy, want to go for termination. Is Mankind unwanted kit safe?

hi doctor this is salim khan from indore. i had a sex with my wife on 14th march and she got pregnant from about 20 days. But, we dont want it right now and some of our persons has suggested us about Mankind unwanted kit. So, we just wanted to ask you. Is this tablet is safe to consume or it does have any side effects. And if it is safe, then how to use it? Kindly advise us ASAP
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
HI,
TAKE THE TABLET UNDER GUIDANCE OF A GYNAECOLOGIST.
THE FIRST DOSE OF MIFEPRESTONE SHOULD IDEALLY BE TAKEN AT DOCTORS OFFICE...IF THERE IS ANY REACTION THE DOCTOR WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT...
JUS DO A BASIC SCAN TO RULE OUT ECTOPIC AND THEN ONLY CONSUME THESE MEDICATIONS.
THANX