Early pregnancy, had undergone key hole surgery for appendix removal. Will the scar heal as the tummy grows?

Hi don t know if I m at the right place to ask but thought I would give it a go anyway.. About 2 months ago I got my appendix removed but they couldn t do the small keyhole surgery they had to cut me right down the middle of my stomach and now found out I m about 6 weeks pregnant.. Just wanted to know if my scar would be fully healed enough I m worried about it when I get bigger .. And also do you think I ll have to have a c section because of it .. A few people have told me I might have too?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013