Early pregnancy, had light pink discharge on wiping. Normal or concerning?

i m approximately between 6 and 8 weeks pregnant. The other day I went to the bathroom and peed. my pee was normal, but when i wiped there was a light pink pygment. And today I peed again same thing, but when i wiped there was discharge with a dark brown color. I haven t felt any different, but now I am really worried. Should I be or is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Thanks for your query,
This type of symptoms may occur in many patients. It is not really very significant unless there is bleeding. If you are worried , a scan may help you in knowing exact status. You should take rest more and avoid strenous works.
Take care and best of luck..
Hope it helps..