Early pregnancy, had light bleeding, ultrasound showed placenta along posterior wall, lower margin covering internal os. Advice?

hii.. I am 10 weeks pregnant and a few days back i had slight bleeding. I got my ultrasound done and the result was- placenta formation is seen along the posterior uterine wall, lower margin is completely covering the internal os. how ever, no retro - implantation bleed / clot seen at present. internal os is closed and cervical cannal measures 3.3 cm.... please advice???
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012