Early onset of periods, scanty flow, extreme nausea, vomiting, severe cramping in stomach. Pregnancy sign?

Ok my girlfriend and me are scared and worried she may be pregnant she started her period early 2 times in the past 2 months. she was sick for a couple of days and idk if that has anything to do with it but her side was hurting before that to. and there have been signs her side is hurting real bad her stomach has been hurting and cramping up real bad till the point where she crys and her period stopped early she stopped today and was only on it for 4 days and she can t stand the smell of anything or shr gags and throws up ? What does this mean I m only a 16 year old kid and I m freaked out ! But she
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, no point freaking out ,just relax. If you did have unprotected sex then there is a possiblity of pregnancy even tho' she has been having spotting. What you need to do is to ask her to collect her first morning sample of urine and run a urine preg test. If that is positive then you need to talk to your elders and take an informed decision. Till then do not panic and go about assuring that things are fine in a systematic manner. Take care.