Early onset of periods, heavy flow post intake of Next Choice. Pregnancy chance?

On July 11th I started my period. It ended on the 18th and then I lost my virginity on the 21. He did not ejaculate inside me (we didn t use protection and it was barely a minute before we stopped) or had not ejaculated for a few weeks so precum seems okay (but I m not a doctor). I had to quickly leave for my job for four days so I didn t take Next Choice until just under the 120 hour window. I took that on the 26th. A week later(this Wednesday) I started bleeding . It wasn t light, but it wasn t heavy like my normal periods are in the beginning. It seems to be ending. My period is due this upcoming Wednesday/Thursday, but I m terrified that Next Choice has messed that up. Now I m terrified of being pregnant. I just need a lot of medical advice.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer