Protected sex, condom failure. Took next choice contraceptive pill, delayed periods. Causes for delayed periods?

My BF and I had sex on the 29th of December and my last period was on the 8th of December. The condom did break and I took the Next Choice One Dose pill about 10 hours later. My period was supposed to come on January 5th and I am a few days late now. I feel like my period is almost here but never shows up. I have no discharge and no pain in my breasts or anything. I am wondering if the Next Choice delayed my period? Since we had sex on a day with very low pregnancy possibility.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013